Confirmation is a collection of experiences for the head, heart and hands of high school students to dive deeper into a living faith in Jesus Christ. Based on Luther's teachings in the Small Catechism, discover the heart of Jesus story is show to us God's love and grace through God's Word and the Sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion. Students are invited to make promises (echoing those that their families made at their baptism) and to live in Christian community and serve their neighbor.
New This Year for 8th & 9th Grade!
- Confirmation will now include 8th & 9th graders, still confirming in 10th grade.
- Students will follow a 4 week rotation: week 1 small group, and weeks 2, 3 & 4 will be on-line. Make sure that students are registered and mark either Sunday or Wednesday preference. It’s not too late to sign up!
- 9th grade Confirmation will begin in small groups on Sunday, November 1st at 9:30am OR Wednesday, November 3rd at 7pm.
- 8th grade Confirmation will begin in small groups on Sunday, November 8th at 9:30am OR Wednesday, November 11th at 7pm.
- Contact Pastor Rhia with any questions.