Purpose Statement: Women of the ELCA
As a community of women created in the image of God, called to discipleship in Jesus Christ, empowered by the Holy Spirit. We commit ourselves to grow in faith, affirm our gifts, support one another in our callings, engage in ministry and action, and promote healing and wholeness in the church, the society, and the world.
Bethlehem Women of the ELCA Coodinating Committee
- President: Stacey Pence, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Joan Ernst, email@example.com
- Recorder: Louise Stapert, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Brenda Glasford, email@example.com
- Mission Growth: Dee Sanderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mission Action: Mary Zumm, email@example.com
Study and Share (All Women)
Women of all generations gather to discuss the study that is printed in the monthly Women of the ELCA magazine, “Gather.” Copies of the study will be available at the Bible study or can be picked up at the church office.
- Meets the second Saturday at 9:00 a.m. during school year in the Fireside Room
- Time to be determined later for summer months
Circles will meet various days and times each month or you may start a group of your own choosing.
- Grace Circle - meets the third Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. in the Fireside Room or as announced. Contact Linda Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org or Joan Foss at email@example.com for more information.
- Martha Circle - meets the third Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. in Conference Room 1 or as announced. Contact Elaine Johnson at
225-8684 for more information.
- Ruth Fellowshp Circle - meets the third Thursday at 1:30 p.m. in the Fireside Room. Contact Donna Borchard at 229-2228 for more information.
- Saturday Morning Circle - meets the third Saturday at 10:00 a.m. in the Fireside Room. Contact Kathy Bourdon at 380-1377 for more information.
WELCA Coordinating Committee Meetings
After Study and Share - all women are welcome to stay and give input